Mental health and nutrition are closely linked – the human brain has high energy and nutrient needs.
Nutritional imbalances and certain lifestyle choices can affect brain function which can lead to mental health issues, such as depression and anxiety. Those suffering from Depression, Stress, Attention Deficit Disorder, Bi-Polar Disorder and Schizophrenia can also benefit from Nutritional Therapy, although it should always work alongside other treatments recommended by your doctor.
The Aim of my Mental Health Program is to:
- Identify and eliminate any nutritional deficiencies
- Help support brain function
- Balance blood sugar levels to help stabilise moods
- Help achieve a healthy weight
- Reduce intake of nutrients/substances which affect mental health
Contact me today for your free 10 minute consultation to help start the journey to a healthier you.