Honestly, this peanut butter protein porridge (ha, try saying that quickly!) was one of THE most delicious breakfasts I have had in a long time. The vanilla, macca and peanut butter just work so well together, in a beautiful peanut buttery/salted caramel-like heaven. I hear you, you are welcome! Also, how nice is it to have a steaming bowl of porridge when it’s blinking freezing outside?!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1.5 cups oat milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 scoop protein powder ( I use the OMG! NO WHEY Vanilla protein powder by Kin)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 heaped teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon macca
- Toppings of your choice – I used pomegranate and bee pollen
1. Cook oats with oat milk according to packet instructions and add a pinch of salt
2. Stir in the rest of the ingredients and mix well (you may need to add more milk to loosen)
3. Serve in a bowl and top with whatever you fancy!
This works really well as overnight oats too!