Almonds – one of my favourite go to snacks. Full of Vitamin E and healthy fats for beautiful hair, skin and nails, this little nut really packs a nutritional punch. Little tip – if you can, get them from an Indian shop – you’ll get a mahoosive bag for next to nothing, none of this £3.99 for 4 almonds from Waitrose nonsense).
This recipe takes such little effort, tastes amazing and makes the house smell so good! Just be careful not to eat it all at once!
- 1 cup skin-on whole raw almonds
- 2 – 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, plus 2 tablespoons finely chopped for serving
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt (or a couple of pinches!)
1. Preheat the oven to 160C.
2. Place the almonds on a roasting tray with a few sprigs of rosemary and roast for 10-‐15 minutes or until the nuts are browned. Be careful not to burn them!
3. Place the nuts in a bowl with the finely chopped rosemary and olive oil. Season with salt and toss well to coat.
Serve with the roasted rosemary as a quick snack or as antipasti (an easy one to impress your mates with!).