- 200g of firm, smoked tofu, cut into cubes
- ½ box chestnut mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 courgette, cut into chunky rounds
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 packet of baby pak choi
- Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds
For the marinade
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 chilli, chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger, finely grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Put the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Toss the tofu in the marinade and set aside for at least 10 minutes (preferably one hour).
- Roast the courgettes, mushrooms and peppers in a little sesame oil for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Heat the grill. Thread the tofu, mushrooms, courgettes and peppers onto skewers. Grill for 10 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with remaining marinade before serving with sesame pak choi:
- Sesame pak choi: Sauté the pak choi in 2 teaspoons sesame oil in a large skillet until tender. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.